Welcome to the Hambini Engineering website. This website started off as my place on the internet for me to detail technical aspects of bikes, cars and my love of engineering. This is largely in conjunction with my YouTube channel where content mainly involves bikes and cars.
Hambini BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket
A lot of people have shown interest in the BSA bottom bracket that was featured in the video below.
A product and information page is available here. You can sign up for notifications. Please note the PRICE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY and has not been finalized.
- Pressfit vs Threaded Bottom Brackets
- Warning: Counterfeit/B Grade SKF and NTN bearings
- Specialized OSBB – Engineering Guide
- Testing to Find the Fastest Bicycle Wheels
- Bottom Bracket Pressfit and Creaking, an Engineering Analysis
- Testing to Find the Fastest Bicycle Wheel Hubs
- Ceramic Bearings vs Steel Bearings… An Engineering Analysis
- BB86 Bottom Brackets with a 30mm or SRAM DUB Crankset
16/05/2020 There are still some delays around the world due to the impact of Corona Virus. All UK orders are being sent with special delivery. Deliveries using Post NL in the Netherlands are taking up to 15 days for final delivery within the Netherlands. If the delivery schedule is critical, Expedited is recommended.