BSA 68mm Shimano Bottom Bracket
£247.20 (£206.00 ex VAT)
This bottom bracket is designed to interface a Shimano 24mm Hollowtech 2 Crankset with a bike frame that uses a BSA Bottom Bracket.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- BSA 68mm Threaded (1.37 x 24TPI), Often refererred to as English, BSC or ISO threading.
- Drive side has a Left Handed Thread, Non Drive Side has a Right Handed Thread
- Shimano Hollowtech 2 compatible
- The drive and non drive sides are aligned via an internal male/female sleeve
- Top of the range 6805 SKF/NTN/FAG/NSK bearings fitted as standard
- Non contacting Seals
This bottom bracket was featured in the video shown below. The unit featured in the video was silver, the production unit is black.
Installation and service video is shown below