- BSA 68mm Threaded (1.37 x 24TPI), Often referred to as English, BSC or ISO threading.
- Drive side has a Left Handed Thread, Non Drive Side has a Right Handed Thread
- 30mm Long Axle (90.5mm+ DBCA) compatible
- The drive and non drive sides are aligned via an internal male/female sleeve
- Top of the range 6806 SKF/NTN/FAG/NSK bearings fitted as standard
- Non contacting Seals
- The fitting tool to install this is available here
This bottom bracket features the largest bearings of any commercially available unit for 30mm axles. They are standard 6806 bearings which have a load rating that is significantly higher than the 4030 bearings used by other manufacturers.
The 24mm variant of this bottom bracket was featured in this video. The unit featured in the video was silver, the production unit is black.
Installation and service video is shown below