Hambini Racing BSA Bottom Bracket 30mm Long Axle
£275.00 (£330.00 UK Customers)
This bottom bracket is designed to interface a 30mm Long Axle (90.5mm DBCA) with a bike frame that uses a BSA Bottom Bracket
2 in stock
- BSA 68mm Threaded (1.37 x 24TPI), Often referred to as English, BSC or ISO threading.
- Drive side has a Left Handed Thread, Non Drive Side has a Right Handed Thread
- 30mm Long Axle (90.5mm+ DBCA) compatible
- The drive and non drive sides are aligned via an internal male/female sleeve
- Top of the range 6806 SKF/NTN/FAG/NSK bearings fitted as standard
- Non contacting Seals
- It is extremely important that any frame this BB is fitted to has a flat face (0.02mm) that is perpendicular to the threads. Diameter of 52mm
- Tightening Torque of 8Nm (BSA Bottom brackets will self tighten)
- The fitting tool to install this is available here
This bottom bracket features the largest bearings of any commercially available unit for 30mm axles. They are standard 6806 bearings which have a load rating that is significantly higher than the 4030 bearings used by other manufacturers.
The 24mm variant of this bottom bracket was featured in this video. The unit featured in the video was silver, the production unit is black.
Installation and service video is shown below
BB30 Long Axle
Q & A
Quite a number of people use a ROTOR type. Seems to work well.
Yes, it's in the pipeline.
It may or may not be. If you supply a drawing with the DBCA I will be able to say for sure. The THM has wedge locking system (taper) in one side and can cause problems.
Rob, you would need to check the DBCA. it needs to be 90.5mm
If the DBCA is 90.5mm minimum then yes it would.
Can you explain what DBCA is? I've checked manufacturer spec(https://canecreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/eeWings-All-Road-User-Specification-Rev1.pdf) and I'm not sure which it is refering to.