All Hambini branded products come with a minimum guarantee of 1 year against manufacturing faults and defects.
This does not cover
- Fitting into or in combination with products made by the following manufacturers/service companies:
- Aerocoach Ltd
- Filament Bikes (Richard Craddock)
- Rhino’s Workshop
- Cosmetic damage from installation or use
- Consumable components (ie bearings)
- Any issues caused by unsanctioned modifications
- Any issues caused by the fitting of bearings from non Tier 1 suppliers (Tier 1 suppliers are Koyo, NTN, FAG, INA, SKF, NSK, Timken)
Bearings will inevitably wear out on bottom brackets and may require replacement, please note the following:
- The fitting of bearings that have been sourced from any of the following suppliers will not result in a voided warranty.
- Hambini (Receipt not required)
- ERIKS UK, NL, BE, LUX, DE (Receipt required)
- Hayley UK (Receipt Required)
- BSL Brammer Rubix UK, NL, BE, FR, LUX, DE (Receipt Required)
- Simply Bearings UK (Receipt Required)
- Fastenal USA (Receipt Required)
- Grainger USA/Canada (Receipt Required)
- If you use replacement bearings from any other supplier, your warranty will not be honoured. This is due to a large number of counterfeit and B grade bearings being sold on the open market
All items are supplied in good faith but it is the buyer’s responsiblity to satisfy themselves they have purchased the correct product for their application. Hambini will not be held liable for the following:
- Incorrect installation
- Damage from incorrect installation
Returns are accepted in accordance with the UK distance selling regulations. Key points for info
- If an item is received damaged or there is a shortfall, this must be reported within 14 days of receipt. After this time limit, the goods are considered to have been received entirely and in good condition.
- Items can be returned 14 days after receipt, if you would like to return an item please use the contact page.
- Items that have been used or fitted cannot be accepted for return unless there is a defect
- Bearings that have had the manufacturer/hermetic seal broken cannot be accepted for return unless there is a defect.
- Return Postage charges are not covered unless there is a defect.
The full terms and conditions can be found here