Hambini 6805 Threaded Bottom Bracket Installation Tool
£25.00 (£30.00 UK Customers)
This is an installation tool designed to fit Hambini 6805 threaded bottom brackets (BSA and BB86). This tool is a very close fit to Hambini BB’s and there is minimal slack.
47 in stock
This tool allows easy installation of Hambini 6805 based threaded bottom brackets. These are:
- BSA 68mm Shimano Bottom Bracket
- BSA 73mm Shimano Bottom Bracket
- BB86 Thread Together Bottom Bracket
- Italian Shimano Threaded Bottom Bracket
- 13mm deep profile
- COLOR MAY VARY
- 32mm hex across flats makes it easy to use an adjustable wrench/spanner or a dedicated socket drive
- The spline drive is machined and not pressed
- Minimizes the chance of slippage
- Precision Engineered, there is a very little clearance between the Tool and Bottom Bracket
- This may fit bottom brackets from other manufacturers.
18 reviews for Hambini 6805 Threaded Bottom Bracket Installation Tool
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Ikhwan Halim –
I had one of those cheap pressed metal tools that I got from ebay for £10 and then traded up for this one. What a difference! It’s like day and night, no slippage and no damage. Works with other brands too. As with all things Hambini, it’s very well made.
If you are going to buy the BSA bottom bracket, then buy this, it will save you a lot of time and pain down the line. This one has an extremely good fit on not just this but also old style Shimano BBs. Very well made, technical support second to none. Warped sense of humor but don’t doubt the Engineering. It’s a step up.
Mike K. –
It fit, it worked. Only gripe is that I had to buy a 32mm socket for my torque wrench.
Steven Langlois –
High quality. My one gripe would be that it is lacking a 3/8″ drive for a socket or torque wrench – the only option is a large crescent or box wrench.
GRAHAM P. –
It just works, and you need it.
Sudesh Nair –
perfect service for a perfect BB.
Martin K. –
Exceptional quality and support, thank you.
Adriano T. –
Fits my Shimano BB and Hambini BB really well.
JOHN A. –
No issues with the tool. Great job, Hambini!
Jim S. –
Very quick and efficient.
Tool is well engineered.
Mateusz S. –