Hambini Racing T47i T47-86.5 Bottom Bracket Shimano Crankset (Trek)
£268.00 (£321.60 UK Customers)
This bottom bracket is designed to interface a Shimano 24mm Hollowtech 2 Crankset with a bike frame that uses a T47 Bottom Bracket (86.5mm wide). This is often called Threadfit or T47i
3 in stock
This bottom bracket is designed to interface a Shimano 24mm Hollowtech 2 Crankset with a bike frame that uses a T47 Bottom Bracket (86.5mm wide). This is often called threadfit or T47i and a variant of this is used on Trek bikes.
- T47 x 86.5 Threaded. 47×1.0mm
- Will work with TREK T47i bikes, these have an 85.5mm wide shell
- Drive side has a Left Hand Thread, Non Drive Side has a Right Handed Thread
- Designed for Shimano Hollowtech 2 Axles (Sora, Tiagra, 105, Ultegra, Dura Ace)
- The drive and non drive sides are aligned via an internal male/female sleeve
- Top of the range 6806 SKF/NTN/FAG/NSK bearings fitted as standard
- This bottom bracket has been designed to offer easy servicing, it is not a throw away item, it has been designed to allow easy changing of bearings which are a standard part
- Non contacting Seals
- Tool Requirements, these are shown on the drawing in the picture gallery
- 52mm Outside Diameter
- 12 Notches
- 51.7mm PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) R25.85mm
- 3.5mm notch diameter
- A suitable tool is available here
Q & A
It can be ordered with fully contact sealed bearings and that will provide the maximum sealing. Some people for gravel use do specify these. It is a no cost option.
No Hambini Bottom Bracket has ever been available with ceramic bearings. Ceramic bearings are not suitable for this application, the spindle speeds are not fast enough and the road vibration would cause them to pit the races.
Yes it will
It's a good idea, I'll have a look.
Yep, that should be within the next couple of weeks.