Hambini Racing BSA Bottom Bracket 30mm Long Axle
£291.00 Ex. VAT
This bottom bracket is designed to interface a 30mm Long Axle (90.5mm DBCA) with a bike frame that uses a BSA Bottom Bracket
2 in stock
- BSA 68mm Threaded (1.37 x 24TPI), Often referred to as English, BSC or ISO threading.
- Drive side has a Left Handed Thread, Non Drive Side has a Right Handed Thread
- 30mm Long Axle (90.5mm+ DBCA) compatible
- The drive and non drive sides are aligned via an internal male/female sleeve
- Top of the range 6806 SKF/NTN/FAG/NSK bearings fitted as standard
- Non contacting Seals
- It is extremely important that any frame this BB is fitted to has a flat face (0.02mm) that is perpendicular to the threads. Diameter of 52mm
- Tightening Torque of 8Nm (BSA Bottom brackets will self tighten)
- Fitting instructions are here,
- The fitting tool to install this is available here
This bottom bracket features the largest bearings of any commercially available unit for 30mm axles. They are standard 6806 bearings which have a load rating that is significantly higher than the 4030 bearings used by other manufacturers.
The 24mm variant of this bottom bracket was featured in this video. The unit featured in the video was silver, the production unit is black.
Installation and service video is shown below
6 reviews for Hambini Racing BSA Bottom Bracket 30mm Long Axle
Q & A
It will providing the Hope Cranks have a DBCA of 90.5mm or above
If you have the choice, the 24mm Rotor crankset with the Hambini to Shimano BSA BB is superior.
Quite a number of people use a ROTOR type. Seems to work well.
Yes, it's in the pipeline.
Racer 500 –
Swapped a c bear out for one of these. No contest, the 5 year old is definitely the king.
Daniel Dragic –
Smooth like butter!
Carlos P. –
Derek Brown –
Solid construction and excellent quality bearings
Adrian Lee –
Looks like a nice piece of engineering but Ive not yet installed it in a bike as the frame is still being built for me.