This bottom bracket is designed to interface a Shimano 24mm Hollowtech 2 Crankset with a bike frame that uses a T47A Bottom Bracket. This is often called Asymmetrical T47 or T47A. Factor and Felt bicycle frames use this standard.
- T47 Threaded. 47×1.0mm, Nominally 76 to 77mm wide.
- Drive side has a Left Hand Thread, Non Drive Side has a Right Handed Thread
- Designed for Shimano Hollowtech 2 Axles (Sora, Tiagra, 105, Ultegra, Dura Ace)
- The drive and non drive sides are aligned via an internal male/female sleeve
- Top of the range 6806 SKF/NTN/FAG/NSK bearings fitted as standard
- This bottom bracket has been designed to offer easy servicing, it is not a throw away item, it has been designed to allow easy changing of bearings which are a standard part
- Non contacting Seals
- Tool Requirements, these are shown on the drawing in the picture gallery
- 52mm Outside Diameter
- 12 Notches
- 51.7mm PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) R25.85mm
- 3.5mm notch diameter
- A suitable tool is available here