Trek BB90 Bearing Kit (Shimano)
£132.00 (£110.00 ex VAT)
This bearing kit is for use on bicycles that use the BB90 standard – typically these are Trek. It consists of 2 bearings at the top end of the size range and a pair of top hats to interface a Shimano Crankset.
Out of stock
This bearing kit is for use on bicycles that use the BB90 standard – typically these are Trek.
- 6805 (61805) bearings at the top end of the size range, these do not come boxed and are individually measured for size. The bearings will either be SKF, NTN, FAG, NSK or KOYO.
- 2 x machined Delrin “top hats”, this interfaces the 25mm of the bearing ID to the 24mm crank axle diameter of Shimano crankset
- Installation of this kit must be in conjunction with Activator and retaining compound
- Please see fitting instructions here
- This kit cannot guarantee to rid your bike of creak/clicking. There is a limit on the amount of slack the system will tolerate and if your frame is beyond this limit, then it will not work! I can give you an indication if measurements are provided.
- The success rate is 91%.