Hambini Bottom Bracket Press
One piece CNC machined handles, 200mm threaded bar and enough capacity for every bearing on a bike. This press tool is designed to last a lifetime.
Machined from EN24 steel, this press will make easy work of any bike bearing. This press includes one piece handles, there are no welds and the threaded section is 20mm long. This has enough compression capacity to install car wheel bearings!
This tool is supplied ungalvanized so it will develop surface corrosion over time, this is not a tool that was designed to be aesthetically pleasing, it's designed to be used and abused.
- EN24 Steel construction
- ~270mm long handles, 750g each
- >2000kg compression rating
- One piece handles, CNC machined from a single piece of metal
- 200mm M12 10.9 grade studbar,
- aluminium spacer to give clearance when required
- A perfect match for Hambini Press Plates (BB30/PF30/BB86)
- Compatible with the Hambini bottom bracket remover
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK by Hambini
*Note press adaptors are not supplied*