Hambini BB30 PF30 BB386EVO Bottom Bracket Press Tool and Installation Kit
Only 2 left
This kit allows the easy installation of all BB30 PF30 and BB386 bottom brackets
Bearing Press Tool BB30/PF30/BB386 EVO
- Machined Delrin installation adaptors/plates.
- Small recess chamfer to prevent the wrong part of the bearing being pressed.
- Dimensions and tolerances as specified by major bearing manufacturers SKF, NTN, FAG and INA
- Uses M12 studbar in grade 12.9 (19mm nuts). This standard is much stiffer, stronger and more robust than other presses that use M10 (17mm nuts) stud bar
- Entire Tool is rated to 755kg of clamping force. Most bike bearings are installed with 40-50kg of clamping force.
- This Hambini tool pushes both bearings in at the same time. Some other tools push bearings in one at a time, this places an extreme stress on the corner of the bottom bracket shell and can cause cracking of the frame (especially if you have carbon). The Hambini Tool uses the recommended installation method of Cervelo, Cannondale, SKF, NTN, FAG, Canyon, Trek...
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Hambini
SEE THE VIDEO BELOW SHOWING THE TOOL IN USE
Write Your Own Review